This is what I have to fit in to the week somehow:
- Man from British Gas is coming to fix the boiler some time between 12 and 6 on Tuesday.
- hoiho arrives Tuesday night, staying at least till Thursday morning.
- Portfolio Singers rehearsal, Tuesday 8:30-10ish pm
- Orchestra rehearsal, Wednesday 7:30-9:30pm
- Photo shoot (modelling thingy) on Thursday starting at 10am but no idea where (except "just outside Cambridge, easily accessible by train or car") or for how long yet.
- Get to London to see nou and possibly others as well.
- Take pto452 to Ian Allen in Witchford in the hope that he can get her into MOT-passable condition.
- Take bike to Raleigh shop for fixing, because gears no longer work.
- Read about things I ought to know for new job, try to get brain back in gear, etc.
- Working at Oxfam Books 9am-1pm on Saturday.
- Working at Carlton Arms 7-11:30pm on Friday, and 12-4pm on Sunday.
My head hurts. :-(
Update: I forgot to include my karate class, which I arranged for Monday 8:30-9:30 because Monday night was the only night when I didn't have anything else on & nobody was visiting.