You are Form 3, Unicorn: The Innocent.
"And The Unicorn knew she wasn't meant to
go into the Dark Wood. Disregarding the advice
given to her by the spirits, Unicorn went
inside and bled silver blood.. For her
misdeed, the world knew evil."
Some examples of the Unicorn Form are Eve
(Christian) and Pandora (Greek).
The Unicorn is associated with the concept of
innocence, the number 3, and the element of
Her sign is the twilight sun.
As a member of Form 3, you are a curious
individual. You are drawn to new things and
become fascinated with ideas you've never come
in contact with before. Some people may say
you are too nosey, but it's only because you
like getting to the bottom of things and
solving them. Unicorns are the best friends to
have because they are inquisitive.
Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
My parents referred to me as "Squonk" before I was born. The squonk is a mythical creature which is so ugly that all it can do is cry, and eventually it dissolves in its own tears. This makes it very difficult to capture, but also does make one wonder how squonks live long enough to produce more squonks. I think on balance this is more apt than the form that this quiz allocated me.
Feeling quietly useless. angua's party was good, but after any social event I find I'm just replaying in my head everything I've said, and thinking how loudly unfunny and generally tedious I sound. I thought this was mostly to do with the fact that I say stupid things when I'm drunk (and I'm often drunk at social gatherings), but I was driving tonight so I wasn't drinking, and I still have the same sick feeling of why-the-hell-didn't-I-just-shut-up.
Also feeling guilty and cross with myself for missing acronym's radio show, but had karate class through the middle of it and didn't manage to set up tape in time and my Mac doesn't seem to understand .ogg and I didn't know how to get sion_a's computer to do the right thing. I seem to be getting more and more useless at Getting Things Done.
I'll try again with the list-making thing, see if that helps.
- practise piano (or at least play a bit -- I've borrowed some music from the library, so I should actually get round to playing it otherwise I'm stopping other people using it for no reason)
- practise viola (I need to re-learn to read alto clef, and playing viola counts as practising violin for the purposes of technique so it's killing two birds with one stone)
- get at least one clothes wash done (I own about four wardrobes' worth of clothes and still have nothing to wear, and this is stupid)
- do something about selling the clothes and books and stuff that I want to sell (probably stick them on ucam.adverts.forsale because I can't be arsed with the hassle of selling them on eBay)
- tidy my room (because it'd be nice not to have to climb across the bed to get from one side of the room to the other)
Still feel useless, but in a much more proactive way. Time for bed, said Zebedee.