Good things in the last few days:
- Gorgeous flowers and chocolates from lnr -- thank you again love, the flowers are still brightening up the living room.
- Ely Folk Festival -- two fantastic sets from the Oysterband; interesting music from Rory McLeod; good beer, good food, good company; playing with poi; watching morris dancing and rapier dancing; gorgeous weather.
- Spending time with people I love.
- Cycling a lot more; feeling vaguely physically fit again.
- Balloon animals.
- Armfuls of good books.
- Blue skies, and white curtains blowing in the breeze.
Bad things in the past few days:
- Drunken arguments with friends and loved ones.
- Crying in the dark.
- Not knowing what to do.
- Work (ongoing miserable boredom).
- Unwanted stress from a new acquaintance who described himself as a "free spirit" and said he didn't want much from me but is now lecturing me about how "open relationships" are supposed to work.
- And one other worry which I can't talk about.
This morning I felt like the good things were winning. Now I feel like the bad things are getting the better of me again.
Just wish I knew what the hell I was doing with my life.