For those of you who don't know / can't remember the details, here's a bit more information:
* First floor flat (above shops)
* Living room, kitchen (plus extra cupboard/room for fridge/freezer/storage), bathroom, master bedroom, three further rooms
* Balconies front and back :-)
* New double glazing throughout
* Unfurnished (except oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer & a couple of weird glass-fronted cupboards)
* Very convenient for shops - not just the ones underneath :) but full-size Co-op round the back as well
* Very convenient for buses (buses to station/town every 10 mins from literally outside the front door)
* Only 15 mins cycle from the station anyway
Rent is currently £795pcm -- the landlady may put it up but hasn't shown any signs of doing so since at least 2006.
* it is quite noisy at the back at certain times of day (viz. 6am when the lorries unload at Iceland, grrr)
* the decor is all a bit student-shabby
* the light on the (electric) hob doesn't work
* there's no TV aerial socket (this may not be a downside :-)
I can't think of any other downsides! It's an ace flat! We shall be sorry to leave it! Shout if you have any questions.