I have tried the following line formats for this text file:
2. Firstname Lastname <email@example.com>
4. Firstname Lastname,firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Firstname Lastnameemail@example.com
8. Firstname Lastname\firstname.lastname@example.org
9. As for #2 but comma-separated, no line-breaks
10. email@example.com (Firstname Lastname)
11. "Firstname Lastname" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
12. "Lastname, Firstname" <email@example.com>
None of them work, & none of them give any more information about how to make them work. Am I being spectacularly dim here & missing an obvious upload format? I really don't want to have to add 80-odd people by hand.
ETA: It may be even worse than I thought; when you add a member by hand, you have four input fields: Firstname, Lastname, email address, role [member|admin]. So I guess I have to try adding the role in for all the character-delimited formats. Though the instructions do say "member names and email addresses", not roles. Hrm.