- Florentine Embroidery
- Bargello Basics
- Learn Tapestry
- Crochet made easy
- 32 Embroidery Stitches
- Richard & Elizabeth Adler, Needlepoint: a new look (028398936X)
- Kaffe Fassett, Glorious Needlepoint (0712630414)
- Anna Pearson, Needlepoint Stitch by Stitch (0345340558)
- Amy Carroll (ed.), The Sweater Book (086318006X)
- Stephen Sheard, The Rowan/Brother Designer Machine Knitting Book (0712622411)
- Melinda Coss & Debby Robinson, Knitting With Cotton (0283996137)
- 7 issues of Textiles Suisses from the 1990s
- A knitting book/magazine in Japanese (photo here)
I'm happy to send the pamphlets for free; I wouldn't mind a contribution to postage for the bigger books and magazines 'cause they're quite heavy (or of course if you're in Oxford, or know someone who is & can pick them up for you, then that's even better).
Anything unclaimed by next weekend will get taken to the Sobell House charity shop round the corner.