1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
"BAD TIMING." Also, I would say that it was decidedly unfair that I was still getting PMT, because all the propaganda says I'm meant to 'glow' (and then spend three months throwing up).
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Yes. There's different levels & contexts of trust, though. I say "contexts" because it's not a simple "I trust X more than Y" scale, it's just different for different people. Trust is power, but it's also responsibility.
3. Would you move to another county or country to be with the one you love?
Probably, depending who/where. To be honest though if they were the sort of person who was going to say "give it all up and move to Outer Mongolia with me" they probably wouldn't be the one I loved in the first place, they'd just be on such a different track from me.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Depends what you mean by "reason".
5. Can you make a pound in change right now?
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Whichever one has the medical training required, presumably.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Yes, insofar as it requires me to keep on coping.
8. How many cars are on your drive?
I don't have a drive. There's a car slowly rusting in the carpark behind the flats.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Er, well, I think about my partner, my family, my friends, if that's what you mean.
If only someone would pop into my mind and give it a good spring-cleaning, eh.
10. Whats your most favourite scar?
What kind of fucking stupid ungrammatical teeny-goth question is that?
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Coming back from Switzerland last year, I think. You can now all hate me for having contributed to the death of the universe.
12. What did the last text message you sent say and who to?
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
14. Fill in the blank. I love:
... not wisely but too well.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Becoming good enough at my job to justify carrying on doing it.
16. Did you ever disobey your parents?
17. How many kids do you want to have?
18. Would you make a good parent?
19. Where was your default picture taken?
Off the internet.
20. What's your middle name?
21. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
"What's the bloody point of it all?" Also total and utter panic about tomorrow (I'm supposed to be interviewing people for a job I couldn't do).
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Being born. Honestly, then I wouldn't've had to deal with any of it, and nobody would be any the poorer for it.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honour/ best man at your wedding?
Not really keen on the whole crazy organisation-chart aspect of weddings.
24. What are you wearing right now?
Purpley-grey cords, black short-sleeved woollen top, trainers, boring underwear.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
27. Favourite jeans?
The once-black ones with the ripped knees, frayed hems & inner legs that I've somehow worn off and on since I was about 14 despite changing weight all over the place.
28. Favourite animal?
Steak. (Used to be an animal, anyway.)
29. Favourite juice?
30. Have you had chicken pox?
31. Have you had a sore throat?
Um, is there anybody in the world who could answer 'no' to that one? Yes of course I have. Who writes these stupid questions?
32. Ever had a bar fight?
An ex punched me in the face once, in a pub, when I was a teenager. I mean, he was my ex already when he punched me. He thought I was taking the piss. He was scary and weird, and eventually (I heard much later on the gossip grapevine) ended up being diagnosed schizophrenic, & also ended up in prison for ABH. This may all be rumour though, I've never seen him since.
And a different then-boyfriend (in a different pub) nearly punched me for some imagined insult to his brother, or something, I forget what. He was scary and weird too in different ways, but to the best of my knowledge has never been diagnosed anything other than fuckwitted, and has managed to avoid prison.
33. Who knows you the best?
34. Shoe size?
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
The only pets I've ever had were a hamster and a goldfish, so I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
37. Been to Mexico?
38. Did you buy something today?
Yes: lunch, biscuits, dinner, snack bars.
39. Did you get sick today?
40. Do you miss someone today?
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Not a punch-up fight, only a row, which was undoubtedly my fault (always is).
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
I've never had a proper massage, though I've had various men claim they knew how to do massage as an excuse to paw at me. The idea of massage doesn't appeal to me really. I don't like being prodded all over the place.
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Hens lay. Last person to lie in my bed was me.
44. Last person to see you cry?
My office-mate, this afternoon.
45. Who made you cry?
Me. The world. Life.
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Go to Cambridge (argh still don't know where I'm staying and now worried about offending people by not staying with them etc etc), go to London.
48. Who do you think will repost this?
Everybody who doesn't have anything better to do at the moment and doesn't have some kind of political objection to the concept of questions/LiveJournal/'memes'/etc.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Work colleagues on Friday before carol-singing. Or Owen, if you count hanging-around-the-house as hanging-out.
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
If he asked me today I'd point out that he already asked me a couple of months ago. If the marrying was supposed to happen today, then I'd say that a) you need to post the banns a couple of weeks before, and b) you can't get married after 6pm in case you marry a horse by accident, so c) 'no'.