1. What is your occupation?
Information mumbler. Or something. "Web publishing assistant", I think.
2. What colour is your underwear?
3. What are you listening to right now?
Sons and Daughters, "The Repulsion Box"
4. What was the last thing you ate?
Piece of strawberry cheesecake.
5. Do you wish on stars?
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Oh boy, I dunno. If I was a crayon I guess I wouldn't have much choice in the matter.
7. How is the weather right now?
Hot, cold, windy, sunny, raining. Fuck knows. It'll have changed by the time I've typed this sentence. Probably all of the above at once.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Quite important person at work; it was a bit of an awkward call, trying to apologise-without-actually-apologising for somebody else on our team not having done some work that she said she'd do over a month ago. For heaven's sake.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Nobody sent it, I just nicked it off bopeepsheep. But I do like her, yes. :-)
10. How old are you today?
A little older than my teeth and the same age as my HEAD. Oh, okay, 27. Whatever.
11. Favourite drink?
A pint of plain is your only man.
12. Favourite sport to watch?
Er... Scrabble? Or something involving scantily-clad Russian girls -- figure-skating, or ribbon-dancing, or whatever.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yeah. Henna. Must re-do it some time.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses. Tried contacts, but eurgh.
Sadly not. (New house rental agreement says "no pets", but that wouldn't include a tiny little kitten or two, right?)
16. Favourite month?
Probably May. My (and addedentry's!) birthday, two Bank Holidays, and Cambridge Beer Festival. And the weather's usually not too bad.
17. Favourite food?
STEAK. Or crunchy prawns. Or avocado. Mostly big things, full of colour and flavour -- not fussy things.
18. What was the last movie you watched?
"Sin City". I didn't expect to like it all that much, but it was great.
19. Favourite day of the year?
I don't think I really have one. I love Christmas, but I really don't wish it could be Christmas every day -- once a year is quite enough.
20. What do you do to vent anger?
Rant on LJ/irc/news/etc.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
22. Fall or Spring?
Spring! Jumping is much more fun than falling over. Or is that not what you meant?
23. Hugs or kisses?
24. Cherry or Blueberry?
25. Do you want your friends to email you back?
26. Who is most likely to respond?
What, to email? Or are we talking about this meme? I don't understand these questions.
27. Living arrangements?
Yeah, I should make some of those. Er, currently living with sion_a, soon to be transferring my shoe mountain to a different house with addedentry.
29. When was the last time you cried?
I nearly cried this lunchtime, just with all the stress of trying to get stuff done and then it was so hot and I had hideous stomach cramps and I just wanted to sit on the floor and burst into tears. But I didn't. ... Last time I cried properly was probably at Glastonbury. It's such an emotional greenhouse.
30. What is on the floor of your closet?
Bwahahahahahaha. I'm in the middle of packing! Everything is all over the place! Floor of the wardrobe... probably boxes? Coathangers? Suitcases? Dust?
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Sylvia, who I've known since I was about 11. I don't see her very often any more, but when I do we get on really well again straight away.
32. What did you do last night?
Went to Portfolio (singing group), came home and packed a bit more, talked to addedentry on iChat, had a bath, got accidentally distracted by a book that I expected to be a bit dull (The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory) and then couldn't sleep and ended up lying awake until after 3am. :-/
33 appears to be missing.
34. What inspires you?
People who make an effort.
35. What are you afraid of?
36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Whatever you've got.
37. Favourite car?
38. Favourite dog breed?
Any extinct one.
39. Number of keys on your key ring?
40. How many years at your current job?
One and a bit.
41. Favourite day of the week?
42. How many states have you lived in?
Two: awake and asleep.
43. How many cities have you lived in?
Cities, only two really. Towns, a few more.
44. How many countries have you lived in?
Just the one.
Can I go back to bed now please?